About Me

My photo
I am a part-time author of dollarbinhorror.blogspot.com...short story and novel writer. I've found true love with the one I love.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stardate 0513.10

Memories...pressed between the pages of my mind....




Another Descent Into...
The Pittsburgh Penguins-
And so Pens fans, we are stuck with the memory of last year's awesome Stanley Cup final against Detroit. This year, let's face it, from March on, the boys in black and gold ran out of gas. They looked anemic at times, lethargic, etc. The two years of  Cup final runs took their toll, coming to a head last night in their 5-2 loss to Montreal in Game 7.

Of course, I can and will lay some blame Marc-Andre Fleury's way. Gimme a break flower boy! That was disgraceful giving up a goal 30 seconds in. Sid and Evengi both bit the root all series long but give credit to the Montreal Canadiens for not being intimated. They give the fight to 'em and the Pens just folded:-(

Congrats Montreal.

R.I.P. Mellon Arena

The Cinema Snob
This week the Snob heads back to the future as he reviews Video Violence 2. Before you watch that, reader, watch this....



Now, see how many differences YOU can spot



LMAO! Oh what a moment when Snob chats with past self. So much happened to him in 3 years. Let see, his clashes with youtube, his dvd collection gets stolen, he moves to better digs, gets married, fights with himself, danced around in a black box.

I wonder if this will be a continuing storyline. It would be real cool if past Snob visits once in awhile. It would make for great comedy.

If  you would like to be interviewed for My Breakfast With segment, shoot me an email at redpenguin24_m@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment