About Me

My photo
I am a part-time author of dollarbinhorror.blogspot.com...short story and novel writer. I've found true love with the one I love.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Stardate 0319.10

Omg...two posts in a week!!! WTF!!!!!!!!! Had to be done!!!

Another Decent Into...
My ten favorite Wrestlemania matches(10-9)-
Well kids, we are 9 days away from the biggest event on the wrestling(if you live solely in the WWE bubble i.e. Michael Cole, sports entertainment) calender. With that in mind, I thought I might share with you my ten favorite Wrestlemania clashes. Bear in mind, these aren't necessarily the best, but again its only my opinion

10.Undertaker vs. Jimmy Snuka (Wrestlemania VII-1991)-
The worst match on my list. Why is it posted? Well this did start the 'Taker's undefeated Wrestlemania streak which stands as of now at 17-0. Overall, its 98 percent Taker in this one. BTW, I had the pleasure of meeting Jimmy Snuka a few years ago. He was totally outta it. Maybe it was from this match....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT7lTv-yNmQ

9. Bret Hart vs. Roddy Piper (Wrestlemania VIII-1992)-
I am not and never was a Hulkamaniac. My fav wrestler in the 80s was Hotrod Roddy Piper. He just seemed so much more genuine with his character than Hogan. Here at Wrestlemania VIII, Piper defends his Intercontinential title against the so-called Best There Is, Best There Was, Best That Ever Will Be. Though to each others credit this is  a hell of a match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFPhoPtAF3k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5dWt4ojHZc


The Cinema Snob-
Just when he thought the Troll movies had been buried with E.T. The Video Game...It rears its ugly head once again in Troll 3, Part I....Part I you say? Just watch.


FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!!! I swear the torture Senor Snob goes through to entertain us must be root canal painful lol...The end with his friends from his Bruno Mattei Show adds another dash of hilarity.


Number 8 and 7 will be posted on Monday morning...ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment