About Me

My photo
I am a part-time author of dollarbinhorror.blogspot.com...short story and novel writer. I've found true love with the one I love.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Stardate 0401.10

Ugh....I'm never eating rare steak again....I'm sick..sick like dog...but I have a promise to keep....

Another Decent Into...

House of the Devil(2009)...




I had such plans to give this Ti West-directed horror movie a great review. I mean the template was there: set in the 1980s...shot as if I was watching a 70s/80s style horror film...plot simple enough.....and yet NOTHING HAPPENS not until the last 15 mins....I mean you have a college girl babysitting an old lady so she can earn money for her first month's rent...turns out the house is owned by a satanic cult....Ok that is a great idea for a simple low-budget horror film...problem is NOTHING HAPPENS until 35 mins in and then you have to wait again till those final, incoherent 15 mins to see SOMETHING...I really wanted to like this movie, seriously....but sadly, it is nothing but OVERRATED....3/10...the movie losing streak is 3 (Stepfather 2009, Macabre, House of the Devil)...


My top five Wrestlecrap radio moments-

On a happier note, it is Wrestlecrap.com's tenth anniversary so in honor of the fine website, here is without question, without hyperbole, my five greatest moments in the history of the crap....

5. Wrestlecrap vs. Damien Demento...
Ahh, yes the war between R.D./Blade and WWF jobber extrordinaire Damien Demento..It began with a dis by Senor Demento in which he proclaims his distain for "Wrestlingcrap"...Of course, R.D. and Blade don't take it lying down....

The war escalates as Damien calls the guys "a couple of fruitcakes"....Blade's partner and co-conspirator Stubby chimes in...

then Blade puts in a response...


Damien then fires back , challenging the boys to a favorite cartoon theme sing-off...R.D. retorts



Finally, Demento(Dependo) has enough...He asks to settle the score in the ring...FYBA champion Blade accepts....

and then the big fight....

btw...that wasnt the actual demento

4. The Death of Stubby

Stubby...Blade's friend and pervert...He meets his demise here...


3. The Lost Episode...
Ahhh the late-80's...the best time of my life...The boys create the very first wrestlecrap radio show

2. "Angry" Jim Ross becomes happy...Thanks To Brother Midnight, Good Ol' Angry Jim experiences a Xmas miracle....



and finally at #1 former TNA correspondent Mike Check interviews Jake Llloyd, Jr.....and pays dearly

there you have kids...happy tenth crappers









No comments:

Post a Comment