About Me

My photo
I am a part-time author of dollarbinhorror.blogspot.com...short story and novel writer. I've found true love with the one I love.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Stardate 0110.10

Hello...
Greetings my fellow readers. Today I'd like to begin my blog by wishing the Simpson family a happy 20th anniversary. Hard to believe the exploits of Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, and Maggie were at one time highly objectionable to many but today they stand as one of the most moral families on t.v. Again congrats!

Another Descent Into....

The NFL playoffs-
Well I could care less who is going to the Super Bowl this year mainly because my Steelers somehow forgot that the game of football is played with FOUR quarters but watching the Bengals go down to the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS made my callous heart feel warm inside. I didn't watch the Eagles-Cowboys game and from what I heard, I'm glad I didn't. My buddies in South Jersey right now must be stuffing themselves with Yuengling and cheesesteaks but then again they should be use to it.

The Penguins-
For only the second time in the last eight games, the Pens pulled out a victory, though this was a rather good effort for the defending Stanley Cup champs. Marc-Andre Fleury was outstanding in net as Sid The Kid scored on a nice power play bringing the team a 4-1 victory over the Maple Leafs. Let's hope this is the start of a good streak before the Olympic break.

The Cinema Snob-
I discovered the Snob last year quite by accident and I'm glad I did. He has taken the MST3K baton and run in his own direction with it. The Snob reviews very bad exploitation movies(and by bad, I mean gawd awful) as if he were Siskel and Ebert and is downright funny nine times out of ten. I will be posting my own reviews of his future work here on my blog, but for now here is his most recent episode entitled Lady Terminator:


Jennifer DeLucy-
Sooner or later, I was bound to meet a fellow writer who would break into the literary world and I have with this young lady. She is about to have her first novel, Seers of Light, released on February 16th courtesy of the good folks at Omnific Publishing. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Update on Under The Dome-
Currently I'm on page 294 of the 1,070 page Stephen King epic

A Primitive Glow-
Plodding along quite nicely

That's all for now folks. Remember, you can prick your finger but you can never finger your prick!

No comments:

Post a Comment