About Me

My photo
I am a part-time author of dollarbinhorror.blogspot.com...short story and novel writer. I've found true love with the one I love.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stardate 0116.10

Sorry for the delay in the blog gang. Real life, as always, interferes with the best laid plans...

Another Decent Into...

The NFL Playoffs-
This weekend is the divisional playoffs with the winners heading to their respective conference championship games for a chance to play at Super Bowl XLIV. Like all football fans far and wide, I too have an opinion on the matchups and here they are whether you like 'em or not.

Colts v. Ravens-
Upset #1...The Colts just aren't good coming off bye weeks in the playoffs(2005 divisional playoff vs. me Steelers ring a bell?)I think resting the good players the last couple weeks is deteremental to most teams and the Colts imo are no exception. The Ravens, on the other hand, just utterly manhandled the Team of the 00s with pure ease. If they're running game can smash through the Colts line like the Patriots, then I see the Ravens playing for the AFC Championship.

Chargers v. Jets-
The fantasy is over for the J-E-T-S. Too many weapons for the defense to overcome. Plain and simple. Chargers.

Cardinals v Saints-
Look for another shootout from the defending NFC champs as Kurt Warner and gang take on Dree Brees and his crew. Both defenses are as porous as a sieve so it's going to come down to who has it last which I'm going to say will be the Cards.

Cowboys v.Vikings-
Ahh the marque matchup this weekend. Favre, Peterson vs. Romo, Whiten, Williams. I've said its going to come down the lines. If AP can find holes then its over for them Cowboys. Brett Favre can't carry a team on his shoulders like he used too. The Cowboys, however, seem to have the players to knock off the Vikes and head to the NFC Championship game. So therefore its(sadly) the Cowboys.

The Homer J. Simpson Idiot of the Week Award(week ending Jan.16th)
I threatened it. I promised a winner and here it is. This week I award my IOTW to a person who made one of the most inane comments following a natural disaster I've heard in years. Christians wonder why their faith is constantly mocked perhaps more so then others. It is because of short-sighted ignoramuses such as this person. Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the first Homer J. Simpson Idiot of the Week award is.....
PAT ROBERTSON!!! Congradulations on being the first. You will have a special place in my heart.










Under The Dome update-
On Page 485...almost halfway done lol

A Primitive Glow-
Getting ready to introduce the antagonist.

We have reached infinity's end. Listen to Black Sabbath

No comments:

Post a Comment