Woohoo! It is the weekend for me here in bizzaro world. I plan to see Daybreakers tomorrow so be prepared for a review(gasp!).
Another Decent Into...
The Penguins-
Well, so much for optimism. The trainwreck continues as last night the Minnesota Wild defeated the Pens 4-3. Once again, we didn't score on the power play so I blame the loss on that. Sid the Kid scored again so good for him. They gotta get it together quick like before the Olympic break perhaps.
New Jersey 101.5 FM-
I miss South Jersey alot. Other than my marriage, I can honestly say I had more fun there that I had had in my adult life. On my days off, my radio dial was bolted to NJ 101.5(Not New York, Not Philadelphia). I enjoyed their take on life in the garden state and alot of the time it was hilarious. Thank goodness for NJ1015.com. It feels as if I never left.
Blog News-
I am announcing a weekly post entitled "The Homer J. Simpson Idiot of the Week" to be awarded every Friday starting THIS Friday and boy do I have plenty of candidates this week. Stay tuned. Anyone and everyone can win, even me.
Under The Dome update-
On Page 375 of Under The Dome...I'll be halfway home sometime next week.
Well this is the end, my only friend, the end. NJ1015.com!
The Hardest Path
10 months ago


No comments:
Post a Comment